Monday, September 20, 2010

Did I Say Adventures?

I certainly meant sleep.
Lately I have been sleeping a lot. Jedi says it's cause I'm getting into a depression that comes to a lot of freshmen in a new place... I think it's just cause I have had late nights and early mornings. Ha!
Anyways, my classes have just been wonderful. I still love them. Especially my Book of Mormon class. It's amazing. I learn so much every day in that class, and we haven't even gotten past 1 Nephi 2! How crazy is that?? I love it.
We had a ward social tonight because we haven't been able to break into FHE groups just yet. So, we all got together, ate pizza and ice cream, and then split into three groups to play games. My group played missionary tag. It was hecka fun. Oh! That reminds me, with roommates from all different places, I'm learning new words! Like hecka! Ha. Anyways, after wards me and Ellie (roommate) came home. I had some psych reading to do for class tomorrow :/
But yeah, I haven't been up to much so far, but the semester is still young! I have made some new friends. I spent a lot of time last week at Greg's apartment playing video games and watching movies with him and his roommates. They are awesome. I really appreciate their friendship.
Tucker is as cute as ever. I get to watch him every couple of days for Jedi and Aubrie and he is as precious as can be. I love him so MUCH!
Oh! Speaking of Jedi. He taught me how to drive a manual and I totally have it down pat now. My starts are a little rough still, but I haven't been stalling out anymore, which is always a plus. Haha.
Well, these have been my adventures. I feel like it's been FOREVER since I last blogged, but it hasn't even been three weeks.. I feel like I have been in Rexburg for months, even though it's only been a couple weeks. It's so homey here. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment