Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday Bash Palooza Extravaganza Time

This weekend has been great!!!
Friday: Well, lets see. I didn't do a whole lot, hung out with Aubrie and Tucker and Jedi mostly. And did laundry. But it was so fun. Nice to just hang out with them. Then, Greg and James came over with a cake. It was great! A minty-chocolaty cake. Totally yummy. Greg always under-estimates his cooking skills. And then I went with Ellie and Joey to Mike's choir concert. We saw the Women's Choir, Vocal Union (they were so totally wicked!), the Collegiate Choir, and last, but not least, the Men's Choir (that's the one Mike is in). Everyone sounded so great! I really had a good time. Afterwards, the four of us went to Wendy's and just ate and chatted. Got home in time to talk to some friends and catch some z's.
Saturday: I woke up late, of course, but I only got like, 8 and a half hours of sleep. And then hung out and watched Grey's anatomy and Bones (which I still have to finish) until John came over and invited us to go watch the owl movie in 3D at the cheap theater. So of course me Sonja and I went. It was totally fun. And after that we joined Ellie at the football game. Our friend from the ward, Edward, was playing against James' team. So when I get to the stadium I get a text from Greg asking why I was to good to sit with him and his friends. I was so totally creeped out cause I had no idea where he was but he knew where I was.. It was a strange feeling. Eventually we convinced him and his friend Tyrell to sit with the three of us. The game was pretty good... We left early tho. All of us did actually. Greg and Tyrell went to get frozen yogurt (what girls) while Ellie, Sonja, and I went to make appointments to get our hair cut (I know, such a female thing to do, but it's ok, cause we are female). Then, Tyrell and Greg came over and just hung out for a while. When they left, the three of us went our separate ways to do homework or sleep or whatever. However, after I went to Walmart with Jedi and Aubrie and Tucker, Courtney came home and we went and had us some fun. She really wanted to prank the guys volleyball team that she coaches, so we filled up some water balloons, got some water guns form 101 and went on a hunt. We ended up trapping half the team in one guys car. We surrounded the car so they couldn't get out and then when they did, bombarded them with water. It was so much fun. Afterwards we went by Viking Village to say hey to some friends. Ended up spending the rest of the night in 104 talking about various boy troubles. Sonja wrote me a rap and Taylor performed a poem he wrote, about a monster that lives on a mountain and a wicked old wizard. It was crazy awesome! Then, of to home to get some sleep for church.
Sunday: Church was great. Ellie had bought some doughnuts for my birthday breakfast the day before and we finally got to eat them. Courtney's lesson in Relief Society was amazing. Sunday school was great and sacrament was inspiring. After church I came home and did some Book of Mormon homework until our Home Teachers, Joey and Sean(or Scott, I can't remember) stopped by. It was a great lesson and fun just sitting and talking with them. Then, my Visiting Teaching companion, Katie, came by so we could visit teach. That blew up as one of our girls was out of town and the other (my neighbor) was asleep. So we made plans so come back later in the week. The Ellie, Sonja, and I went over to Viking Village to find us some dates to the masquerade ball this coming Saturday. I asked Jolley (you might remember him from CTF and Sardine at Porter Park, he was the sneaky one who tricked me) and he said yes. Ellie asked John in 106 (I clarify what apartment he is in because there are like, four Johns in our ward), and Taylor, the guy in 104 Sonja wanted to ask, already has other plans.. So we just need to find her another guy to ask. Then we went home and hung out with John from 110 (our FHE brother). Greg came over to fix my computer and then I went with him to hang out at his place with James and Tyrell until Jedi got me for dinner. It was pretty fun. I met Lyle, Greg's black friend with a white name. And Tyrell, btw, is a white guy. Go figure! Anyways, at Jedi's we had fondue and played hand and foot and ate cake. Aubrie and Jedi got me these awesome house shoes that you can microwave to make your feet warm. They are epic. After dinner and games I went to 110 at Viking to watch The Princess and the Frog. It was fun. Ellie, Courtney ad I went up the floor to invite people to eat cake and watch a movie with us. We even got John, the study-holic from 106 (Ellie's date for Saturday) to come. And I met someone new. Brad from 109. He is the only person from 109 that I know. I'm proud of myself. Lol. The movie was great and I had a blast.
Monday: We are going to end the weekend with a party, just us and 110, our FHE brothers. It's gonna be a blast.
Today is a start of a whole new Auvie. Hope you like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment