Thursday, November 11, 2010

Snow Snow Snow SNOW!!!

And no, I'm not excited about it.. The !!! were more of a frustrated yell than anything else. I'm so not ready for snow. Last week's weather was amazing. 60 degree weather, sunshine, NO SNOW. It was wonderful. And then I walk to class Monday morning and it starts to snow. What the mess is that? It snowed literally all day. From about 7:30 to... I wanna say 6:30. So ridiculous.And then it snowed today as well. But, I did go out and get some cute snow boots. So that's a plus, right?
Today I didn't go to class. I know, shocker. But it's because I threw up three times trying to get ready for my morning class and then once later in the day before my afternoon class and then almost again after I tried to eat. So retarded. I'm thinking it's the 24 hour flu or something like that, cause I'm starting to feel better and it's already the next day. But we'll see.
I'm supposed to go to Boise with Courtney tomorrow for her best friend/ex-boyfriend's cousin's wedding.. SO, tomorrow will be interesting. I'm hoping that we can find a boy to ride with us that way if we get stranded on the way home in the storm Friday night, we will have the priesthood with us. But so far no luck. And I'm pretty sure that if we can't find a boy, then I don't want to go. As much as I trust Courtney, I don't think I would be okay with driving through a snow storm with just us two.
I think I'm going to pull an all-nighter tonight... But I'm not sure. It's already 2 am and I'm growing tired.
The couch. The best place to sleep when ill.. I think I'll take it up on it's offer.

1 comment:

  1. oooh sorry you are sick. You could have come slept on our couch and I would have brought you chicken noodle soup. I hope you feel better soon, I think it is smart to take priesthood with you to Boise just to be safe.

    ReplyDelete