Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Week One

Well, this week has been interesting. It starts off on New Years Eve. That was such a fun night! Seth, Morgan, Chris, Jimmy, Breanna, and Marcus all came over and we partied it up! We went and planked a few places, we went to a dance, and then we came home to Madi's and played Wii and hat charades. It was a blast! Totally took my mind off things. We were up till about 5, slept for an hour, woke up at 6 to see Morgan and Seth off (they had to go back to Idaho to go to church because Morgan was suppose to see some people) and then went back to sleep at 7 only to wake up at 8:30 to take me to SLC to meet up with Clawson. Then I stayed with the Clawson's Sunday to Monday and at 4am we hit the road to come back to Rexburg. Geeze. I had maybe four whole hours of sleep between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. But let me just say: totally worth it.

On Monday I didn't have much to do because all of my stuff besides my clothes were at Jedi's and they were still in California and I didn't have a key. So as I piddled my thumbs trying to think of what to do, I decided to go over and visit my old friends in Academy Apartments (where I use to live). Eventually, I got bored because we were just watching TV, so I went down stairs to see if apt 5 had any games we could play. They didn't have any but they said that the new guys in apt 1 (my old apt) had games. Sooo, I went over there. And made new friends. And they're cute. And friendly. And fun. So yeah, what a good way to start the semester:)
My classes today were pretty cool. One of my classes was cancelled, so that was cool. Kind of annoying because it's the first day of class. But whatever. I have one class tomorrow: science. It shouldn't be too bad. This semester shouldn't be too bad. My teachers seem fun. The kids in my classes seem nice. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment