Monday, January 24, 2011

Too Much Fun, Not Enough Time

I am so sick. What the mess? I was sitting in Book of Mormon and about threw up all over Thomas sitting next to me. And here I go again. I didn't sleep well last night.. But, maybe I have what Piper has... She threw up on me twice yesterday night after dinner. It was so gross. But thankfully Jedi owns his own washer and dryer. So I didn't have to pay to wash my shirt. But, for some reason, even though "burping" is common for newborns, Piper looked sick after wards.. So, maybe she got a little baby virus and now I have it, only in adult form. So, I hope it doesn't last. And I hope it's not something else.
I went to a tea party yesterday after church with Michelle and Minta in 107 at Viking Village. It was... Interesting.. We basically introduced ourselves and ate cheese and crackers and drank hot chocolate.. But, it was fun to meet new people. Which is exactly what I need right now.. I was going to go to this social last night in the lounge with some people from the ward. But I got a headache and none of my roommates wanted to go with. So, I stayed home and watched The Matrix Reloaded with my roommates. And ended up falling asleep and having a nightmare..
I now must watch a movie in Theatre. It's pretty funny and absolutely ridiculous. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment