Thursday, February 10, 2011

How the mess did that happen?

I dreamed in Spanish last night.
I dreamed I was Fran Drescher and I was Latina and I was marrying this SUPER sexy Latino guy that was running for congress... Or senate.. One of those two. But, it was all in SPANISH. Strange!
I loved it tho. It was something different for sure. Mad me happy:)
Today was a great day. It flew by and now I get to be home and chill. Study for a science test I have to take tomorrow and then just relax.
In my science class we are talking about the Big Bang Theory. It amazes me how some scientists don't see that, even though there might have been a big bang, there is NO WAY God didn't have a hand in it. I mean, if the planet was even one millimeter closer to the Sun, as awesome as that would be, we wouldn't be able to live. God's hand definitely had a part in this universe.
In English we were talking about sarcasm irony and it made me realize, I can't describe sarcasm. You just, have to know it and then you get it. But, it's hard to explain sarcasm.. Which kinda sucks, cause sarcasm is my second language. LOL
Anyways, today has been wonderful. It's the start of something great, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment