Monday, February 7, 2011

Who Knew...

That blowing up stuff could be therapy?.... Possibly arsonists.. But.. Lol
I went on Friday night with Loren Willis and some of his friends and family to make a bonfire over by R Mountain. It was actually pretty fun. The truck I was riding in ended up getting stuck in the snow. And once we got out, it took us FOREVER to get to where we were trying to go. But then we made a fire and just talked and made s'mores and hot chocolate. And once the fire started to die, that's when the real fun began.
Loren took out some of the mini propane tanks we had brought, the ones you put on carotene lanterns, and some guns he and his brother had brought. We moved the cars far far away, and then while Loren and his friend Josh went shooting, the rest of us stood next to the cars to watch. Loren would put one of the mini tanks into the fire, and then when it started to hiss, he shot it. Man! Now I know what it's like to be Native American! LOL. The fire got SOOOOO big! It was AWESOME!! Around nine we decided to hit the road and come back to civilization. Then, I curled up on the couch and watched a movie. I was out like a baby by 11.
On Saturday I went swimming with Jedi and Tucker at the Hart pool. It was fun to see Tucker swim by himself, with a noodle wrapped around him to keep him afloat, of course. But then he threw up and we had to leave 'til the pool cycled through and was clean again. So instead I just went home with Jedi and babysat while they took poor baby Piper to get some shots. Then it was my turn to go shopping.
After shopping I just went up to the school and did some homework for my classes on Monday. I was there for about.. five hours. After a quick dinner with Jedi, I headed out to visit with Aubrie. Then Carly and I went swimming. It was pretty fun. I enjoy spending time with Carly. She isn't as scary this semester as she was last semester.
Fast Sunday came and went. I guess there was some sort of football game going on... The Super Bowl? Yeah.. I didn't watch it.. I'm not really into NFL, more of a college football girl:)
Monday came and went as quickly as Sunday did. Here I am, at 10 o'clock with nothing to do.. Besides science homework... LOL. I should get to work on that....

No comments:

Post a Comment