Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break Twenty-Eleven

Well, even though I'm not technically in school, I still decided to do the Spring Break thing. My sister is in school, so that's my rationale.
It starts off with a trip to the beach.... At Oak Mnt State Park. It was such a nice day out, I couldn't help it. We went to the fake beach they have there to tan. It was so nice to feel the sun on my skin again. It'd been too long. Afterwards, we went shopping. Well, I didn't actually buy anything, but Sugoi did. It was fun. We wasted time until the movie started. We saw The Adjustment Bureau. It was freaking amazing. I love Matt Damon. He's such a good actor. Afterwards, it had started to pour. I'm glad we weren't at the "beach" still. Instead Sugoi and i went back to shopping. It was quite the adventure. We found shoes name "Skylar". That was pretty sweet. They were pointy black pumps with purple on the inside. Totally Skylar.
Monday night I went to the B'ham Stake Center to play volleyball, and ended up playing this dance game at Jen's house on the Kinect. It was actually pretty much amazing. I like it so much more than the Wii.

Tuesday was pretty exciting. I ran some errands for Mom, and then I went to the movies with Sugoi, again. We saw Red Riding Hood. Pretty great movie. Cathrine Hardwick, the director, did a pretty good job on this one. She didn't botch it like she did Twilight. On our way home, our car broke down. How exciting. We were stranded on the side of the 65 between Valleydale and Cahaba Valley. It was actually pretty scary. I was stuck there for like, three hours, waiting for the tow truck. By the time I got home, I smelled like smoke and my throat was closing up. EW. But, I went and watched Despicable Me with Kaitlyn Minor. That was fun. Until I got a text that had forever changed my life. But, that's was to private to speak about. On my way home, I was distracted by said text and wasn't really paying attention to my speed, and ended up getting pulled over. It wasn't anything bad. I was just going under the speed limit, and then sped up too fast. The cop, who was behind me, was just worried that I was drunk. LOL. Right. Not. He let me off with a warning to know where my insurance card is. Nice guy. Hot guy. Haha.

Wednesday I went horse back riding. That was amazing. Me, Kaitlyn Minor, Skylar, and Sugoi went to this horse farm in Childersburg that our friend Morgan works at. They were kind enough to let us hang out there for a while and ride their horses. I was the first to get on one, and.. It didn't go over too well. I got about five feet before I gave up. Haha. Then it was Kaitlyn's turn. She's a pro. Then Skylar. He made the horse look like a pony. Sugoi, she couldn't even get on the horse without falling over the side of it. Haha. It was pretty stinking funny. Then, it was my turn again. Goodness. I finally got the hang of it. I was a pro:) OK.. Maybe not. But I could finally get the horse to go and ride it successfully. That is, until the last time around when the horse, Sadie, tripped and stumbled a little bit. Which sent me falling forward, and caused me to lose my balance, and fall of the side. I twisted my leg while doing so, but, it's all better now. I definitely would have gotten back on, had we had the chance. But it was almost four-thirty and time for us to leave. But let me tell you, that was soo much fun.
Today, I don't know what I'll do.... The day is half over and I'm still in my pj's. Who knows what adventure awaits me today.. Probably none, but we'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment