Wednesday, March 30, 2011

X's on the back of my hand...

Oh yes. X's. As in "You can be in this club, but you aren't old enough to drink." I've never felt younger while still feeling old. Haha

I went Saturday night to a cafe in B'ham called Bottletree Cafe. Pretty much the best bar I've ever been too. Haha. I went with Jen, Nate, Thomas, and Will. They were doing this Found Footage Festival and Nate and Jen just had to see it. So we went. It was totally funny. What these two guys do is go around the country and find old VHS's in thrift stores and find the funny ones and cut and paste the funniest parts to make a collage of sorts. It's hilarious. Most of the tapes are of course from the 80's and the hair styles and clothing just crack me up.

Afterwards we went to WorkPlay to a dance party called Kids Got The Disco. There we met up with Derek, his cousins and gf, and Brittany. That's when the party started. We danced our little hearts out for what felt like forever.

We partied hard  into the night. I didn't get home until 4:30. Yes, in the A.M. Whew! I was beat at church the next day. But! I didn't fall asleep once! I waited to crash till I got home. Haha.
It was super fun. I love those guys. Next time we go out tho, we're gonna hit the gay clubs. That way, us girls don't have to worry about creepers. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment