Tuesday, April 19, 2011

At a Crossroads..

Well, I just sent in my application for the University of Montevallo.
I figure, I need to know where I'm going, and if I decide to stay in state this summer, I need a school to attend. So, a few people have been bugging me to go there, so I sent in my application.
I feel like I've given up on ever returning to Idaho..
I haven't. I really haven't. I'm just not sure where I'll be when school comes around, and I'm not sure if Idaho is where I should be, not anymore.
I don't want people to think that I'm giving up on Idaho. I'm just not sure if I can return there and not have issues. I might run into certain people that I'm not quite prepared to meet. I'm not sure if I can handle that, not now at least, and I don't know about in five months..
So, University of Montevallo is my Plan B. If I get accepted and I feel it's right, then I'll go there.. But, for now, no promises. I still have no idea what I want to do. But, like I said before. I'm taking a jump. And hopefully that jump will land me in the right waters..

2 comments:

  1. all I can say about this is seriously? by not returning and living your life to its fullest and going on with what YOU are supposed to be doing....he wins. the best revenge is to live a good life. Giving up on Idaho is pretty much like running away...you run away...he wins....i'm just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!! That's one of my problems!! I don't know if I even want revenge. It's just too much effort. IDK. I want to come back, but I'm scared. I know he'll "win" if I don't come back, but, he'll win if I run into him and can't handle it. I'm not sure I'll be ready. I just don't know!

    ReplyDelete