Friday, April 22, 2011

Olive Garden: The Dining Experience of a Lifetime

OK, that may be a bit exaggerated. But, let me tell you, I loved it.
Kaitlyn Minor and I went there for lunch today and it was very very enjoyable. I ordered this Chicken and Shrimp Carbenero stuff and I didn't want the shrimp, because I don't like fish. But when James (our server) brought it to me, it had shrimp:( He apologized profusely and even offered to bring me something else! But I declined because it smelled delicious. And it was! Except the shrimp. I almost threw up. But, I managed to just spit out the shrimp that was all chewed up in my mouth and keep what was in my stomach where it belongs, in my stomach. He asked if there was anything else he could get us and Kaitlyn said if he brought me chocolate, I'd be happy. So.. He did! He brought me chocolate mousse. OMG. So good. The manager in site came out and asked me about my lunch and what I didn't like and he even got Kaitlyn some mousse, even though her order wasn't messed up. The food was delicious. The service was awesome. And my friend just made it all the better. We had a great time catching up and talking and making new inside jokes. Even though I didn't like the shrimp, the rest of my dish was amazing. Heaven in my mouth. Fo' reals. I definitely recommend it! And, if you're ever in the area, go to the Olive Garden in Alabaster and ask for James. He was great! Quite possibly my new favorite restaurant!

No comments:

Post a Comment